Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Including @Eggs on the list doesn't sit comfortably with me orlyfrand. He is a true champion of our times. A honorary life president of the CFP. I feel he deserves a pardon in this instance.

@Eggs is all of those things but he has been talking of Wayne and 2 year deals in China.

I am increasingly getting the feeling the great man will be vindicated and emerge as the new Mole10.

He'll be fine.

As we get more and more transfer activity, I am expecting animal migration to soar.

It'll be like a new series of Planet Earth

tumblr_mosy1dvyB91qa6ftro4_250.gif

Jovetic is good player for us, why not to buy him?

Was thinking this the other day myself. Now Sampaoli & Monchi have left Sevilla it seems his move there is a bit in the air and they had an agreed fee set at only €14m! For that kind of money he's got to be worth a shot, he's a really good player on his day.

To read this post as it was intended, put 'The Circle of Life' song on in the background while enjoying it

Good evening Frandelinos

Today marks the end of the first week of data gathering for the Weasel Index.

If you are uncertain what the Index is, please see here https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-transfer-window-2017.94428/page-846#post-5473408

So, who will, by September, take their place in the circle of life as the number one Weasel?

2lnz915.jpg

Big thanks to mein frandel @Sapie88 for the picture

Here are the results for the first week's Weasel Index

1. @Raino85 - 50 Weasel Points
2. @EFCccc - 25 Weasel Points
3. @Mosh Pit - 5 Weasel Points
4. @CrustySack - 5 Weasel Points
5. @Joey66 - 5 Weasel Points
6. @Eggs - 5 Weasel Points

Some notes here

• It breaks my heart to include good frandels @Eggs and @Joey66 here but they have been doing some sourced Rooney work. However as they take opposite views, one of them will graduate to Mole10 ITK God Status
  • @Raino85 's early reverse ferret has set the tone splendidly for the rest of the summer, and we thank him for it. However he could get home (like @Mosh Pit ) on that Pickford rumour
  • Some Weasels from yesteryear have not resurfaced from hibernation yet. One is a big fan of the phrase 'I know for a fact', I'm expecting good things from this weasel.
  • It's been a quiet start to Weasel Season, but expecting it to warm up.
As ever, thank you to the Weasel Hunters for tagging me in to keep the records up to date.

If you have a complaint about the Weasel Index, please leave your message here

Godspeed Weasel Hunters!

Who what what what where

First real day of business tomorrow for most clubs, im expecting lots and lots of chatter over the next few days, links, breakdowns, tears, heartache, not a single signing though.

Is Reuben Semedo any good?

He's not bad for his age, reads the game well and his positional sense is decent. Koeman has had an eye on this lad for a few seasons now, be interesting to see how interested he really is? He's not had a great second half to the season by all accounts but he's still well thought of.

Today marks the end of the first week of data gathering for the Weasel Index.

"Weasels can be dangerous to humans, as the predatory animals possess sharp claws and teeth. However, they typically flee when faced with threats and emit a pungent odor to dissuade predators."

Be careful mate!

By all accounts, IF Man Utd sign Perisic their willing to listen to offers for Martial?!

I've never really considered him as an option as I've never thought he'd entertain us or be available but IF he was available at the right price, I think I'd like us to be all over that. Personally think he'd end up back in France though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back