Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have clarified what I mean. You know I am not a native English speaker.

No the fee agreed was £5.5m and that was big money ten years ago. The history proved he was overrated and was so injury-proned.

It was. That was in August 2003. Open you eye and smell the coffee. Wakey wakey.

Except ... er.. You are the one who mentioned 10 years ago, not me.

Wakey wakey.

I have clarified what I mean. You know I am not a native English speaker.

No the fee agreed was £5.5m and that was big money ten years ago. The history proved he was overrated and was so injury-proned.
T'was 3.5m, which was still quite a lot for us at the time. Ironically he failed his medicals which is why we didn't sign him.

Why are you getting angry?

You mentioned the 10 years, not me. Now you've been proven wrong again

I looked it up and it was August 2003. What is your problem? Stop acting like a third form kid. Get a life. Put me on ignore.

You did say ten years ago though.

Less of the aggresiveness please, all Evertonians in here.

Hopefully the month of June will be good to us regarding new signings.

First time I said 10 (I can't remember so I said 10) but then I looked it up it was 2003. It did not change my initial point. £5.5m was a big sum for Everton at the time.

Don't know what all the panic is about. We will be fighting over the leftovers once the seagulls have had the best pickings. again. Let's just enjoy the summer, and come back to fume in August, when the merry-go-round has slowed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back