Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you what because you quote my post.

The mod forced us to put each other on ignore and you somehow took me off and start quoting my posts again.

You think Maguire is ok I don't. Agree to disagree.

It's not about whether we think he is ok or not, it's to do with "deserving" players, which is nonsensical

The comment about Sean Davis makes no sense either. He was highly rated at the time in a period where we were weak in centre midfield as a squad. He was only going to cost £3.5m If I remember rightly.

But he has a point. If it was a "we deserve" thing then WE DESERVE TO WIN THE LEAGUE LIDLAD!111!!!1@$!!! and I deserve to be a multi-billionaire, but here we are - no league titles in my lifetime and I work in insurance.

Maybe 'deserve' is too strong. What I mean is the club should move on to sign better players. Not standing still. If Moyes was still here and the Mosh is not in I can see why but not now.

It's not about whether we think he is ok or not, it's to do with "deserving" players, which is nonsensical

The comment about Sean Davis makes no sense either. He was highly rated at the time in a period where we were weak in centre midfield as a squad. He was only going to cost £3.5m If I remember rightly.

I have clarified what I mean. You know I am not a native English speaker.

No the fee agreed was £5.5m and that was big money ten years ago. The history proved he was overrated and was so injury-proned.

I miss last summers ITKs like Esk and Mole10 building everyone's hopes for worldy players. I'm the most ITK this summer by the looks of it an that's just because I own a couch shop a mile from Goodison and sold one last week to guy who looked a bit like Hart lol

I have clarified what I mean. You know I am not a native English speaker.

No the fee agreed was £5.5m and that was big money ten years ago. The history proved he was overrated and was so injury-proned.

£5.5m was big money ten years ago?

Not really. We spent more than that on Baines didn't we? Certainly Beattie, yakubu, Johnson, Bily etc

£5.5m was big money ten years ago?

Not really. We spent more than that on Baines didn't we? Certainly Beattie, yakubu, Johnson, Bily etc

It was. That was in August 2003. Open you eye and smell the coffee. Wakey wakey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back