Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow Martinez announces the Belgium squad. A couple of days later, they're in Tubeke. On 02/06 it's the annual Belgian football family day, where you can have your photo taken with Lukaku and get autographs and the like. It would be reasonable to expect something to make things more lively.
Lukaku won't be able to keep his mouth shut this summer, more than usual!

And also 24 years old. And how does what you say make him any different than Jags and Williams at this point, at a combined age of 174?

Plus even though he could do a decent job - Davek will be on Koeman like a bad rash with the fact "BUT HE'S PLAYED IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP LADDDDDD" now that Hull got relegated 3 seconds ago.

The difference is both Williams and Jags played most games in a 7th team while the that guy is part of a team that conceded 80 league goals in one season. I have watched him played he looks very clumsy. We deserve Van Dijk and Koulibaly. This is the way to move forward.

I don't want Robertson and Maguire. Why should we expect half of the worst defence in PL can improve Everton?

The difference is both Williams and Jags played most games in a 7th team while the that guy is part of a team that conceded 80 league goals in one season. I have watched him played he looks very clumsy. We deserve Van Dijk and Koulibaly. This is the way to move forward.

We don't "deserve" anything . What are you on about? This is pure Geordie behaviour.

We deserve absolutely nothing to be fair, no one 'deserves' anything in football (other than the RS deserving to go into administration/liquidation/burning volcano).

And yet, Gana played for a team where he didn't shine, their fans didn't like him, he didn't stand out, they had about 3 points all year, but he seems to be doing an okay job here, no? Fairly sure they could've had Nesta in his prime playing for them and they'd still be crap.

Not saying Maguire is a world beater (and neither are VVD or Koulibaly btw) but jesus the frothing at the mouth for just being linked with an alright young defender just because he played for Hull.

We don't "deserve" anything . What are you on about? This is pure Geordie behaviour.

Frankly, I don't want to waste my time in arguing with you. I suggest you to put me on ignore list as the administrator insisted in the past.

Frankly, I don't want to waste my time in arguing with you. I suggest you to put me on ignore list as the administrator insisted in the past.
But he has a point. If it was a "we deserve" thing then WE DESERVE TO WIN THE LEAGUE LIDLAD!111!!!1@$!!! and I deserve to be a multi-billionaire, but here we are - no league titles in my lifetime and I work in insurance.

We deserve absolutely nothing to be fair, no one 'deserves' anything in football (other than the RS deserving to go into administration/liquidation/burning volcano).

And yet, Gana played for a team where he didn't shine, their fans didn't like him, he didn't stand out, they had about 3 points all year, but he seems to be doing an okay job here, no? Fairly sure they could've had Nesta in his prime playing for them and they'd still be crap.

Not saying Maguire is a world beater (and neither are VVD or Koulibaly btw) but jesus the frothing at the mouth for just being linked with an alright young defender just because he played for Hull.

I don't rate him, at all. Don't get the fuss about this lad. He is so clumsy a bit like Dunne.

Click "show ignored content" - see you posting like a Newcastle fan - pass comment in an open forum.

It's fair too. Maguire isn't a disaster.

Bit much mate. You suggested we 'deserve' certain players. That's probably not the right word to use as it sounds like what Newcastle fans would say.

'Deserve' maybe a bit much but to say the team should move to sign better players to improve is no sin. Maguire sorry I don't see what's the fuss. It's like the situation when people said we should get that Sean Davis all over again for me.

'Deserve' maybe a bit much but to say the team should move to sign better players to improve is no sin. Maguire sorry I don't see what's the fuss. It's like the situation when people said we should get that Sean Davis all over again for me.
Well I've seen Maguire play and he's got crap around him, he might be god and not do great stats wise.

I've also seen Koulibaly and he was a donkey all 6 times.

Click "show ignored content" - see you posting like a Newcastle fan - pass comment in an open forum.

It's fair too. Maguire isn't a disaster.

Told you what because you quote my post.

The mod forced us to put each other on ignore and you somehow took me off and start quoting my posts again.

You think Maguire is ok I don't. Agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back