Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are a CL club
City can match any other team as far as wages

City make an offer for a player

The player doesnt have to sit and wait for a CL club or a club to offer more wages, cos it wont happen.

Lets stop comparing our transfers to City for Gods sake, start worrying when the clubs below us have signed players we would want, not the teams above us signing players we could never attract.
Liverpool's wage bill is higher.

City are a CL club
City can match any other team as far as wages

City make an offer for a player

The player doesnt have to sit and wait for a CL club or a club to offer more wages, cos it wont happen.

Lets stop comparing our transfers to City for Gods sake, start worrying when the clubs below us have signed players we would want, not the teams above us signing players we could never attract.

Do you mean cant currently attract or never attract? If its never then whats the point? Mayas well give up and accept mediocrity.

Can see Koeman starting to get his fume on as well soon, has reiterated that he wants business done early many times, thought that would of meant pre-agreed transfers. Hopeful of me.

Pre-season starts on July 3rd.

I think if we don't have new faces in by then - or the deals pretty much done etc - then we can start to panic.

Until then it's all up in the air but it's clear deals are being worked on.

I think if we don't have new faces in by then - or the deals pretty much done etc - then we can start to panic.

Indeed.

We seen the toll EL took on the squad under Brown Shoes.

We have injuries as it is, there are internationals as well where players could get injured, transfer we get in players might join not being 100% fit or healthy to go straight into EL matches. I know we'll face some odd opposition in the qualifiers but still it's not like Everton haven't been seriously scuppered by worse teams in cups in the past.

I'm not advocating just signing any old player to bulk up the squad. We need quality in depth and have done for many years now.

We need players in early so RK can get them for and playing the style he wants.

I think being in a position come the start of August when the league starts and we have EL playoff games and players joining in drips and drabs will just be ridiculous. Even RK has said he's been frustrated by the slowness of our business in the 2 previous transfer windows.

Indeed.

We seen the toll EL took on the squad under Brown Shoes.

We have injuries as it is, there are internationals as well where players could get injured, transfer we get in players might join not being 100% fit or healthy to go straight into EL matches. I know we'll face some odd opposition in the qualifiers but still it's not like Everton haven't been seriously scuppered by worse teams in cups in the past.

I'm not advocating just signing any old player to bulk up the squad. We need quality in depth and have done for many years now.

We need players in early so RK can get them for and playing the style he wants.

I think being in a position come the start of August when the league starts and we have EL playoff games and players joining in drips and drabs will just be ridiculous. Even RK has said he's been frustrated by the slowness of our business in the 2 previous transfer windows.

If we can get three in by the start of pre-season, with two more in through July, I'll be very pleased.

A lot depends on the Rom situation as well, clearly.

I don't think Ronald is bothered about the Europa Cup the same as any other cup competition.. We will got out after the group stage round 1. And transfers won't be done till we sell, come on people this is Everton its been the same as long as I can remember so why would it change we are still skint..l

Interesting to see the ripple effect this Athletico ban will have. Means they won't sell Greizman and can't buy Sandro and Costa. Which might mean United rather than Chelsea is Rom's more likely destination

July 3rd i'll get the tennis balls ordered then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back