Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are a CL club
City can match any other team as far as wages

City make an offer for a player

The player doesnt have to sit and wait for a CL club or a club to offer more wages, cos it wont happen.

Lets stop comparing our transfers to City for Gods sake, start worrying when the clubs below us have signed players we would want, not the teams above us signing players we could never attract.
Spot on

If we can get three in by the start of pre-season, with two more in through July, I'll be very pleased.

A lot depends on the Rom situation as well, clearly.

With the Possible exodus of our players i'd like to see more than five myself, need about 5 starters.

Do you mean cant currently attract or never attract? If its never then whats the point? Mayas well give up and accept mediocrity.

I think it is "currently" (generally speaking). But would need deeper pockets still to compete with City financially. Right now we have a double weakness of no CL and an owner with smaller pockets. Not a knock mind you, almost everyone has smaller pockets than City.

Kalinić eh?

Would be cool to see him here since I've watched him live numerous times at Hajduk.

Very good keeper, but not quite an upgrade over what we already have. 20m bid seems like a piss take

With the Possible exodus of our players i'd like to see more than five myself, need about 5 starters.

Those players leaving early will be the ones deemed surplus.

They don't need replacing as we have the kids for that.

We do need 4/5 new starters (or first-team ready players) but I don't think they'll all be brought in before the season starts.

And that is assuming Rom and Ross stay, which is probably fair to say is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back