Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Cleverley has already gone, for £8m.

Kone has left. Niasse will be sold to the first club in for him I imagine.

Deulofeu, I think, will be sold. Although I hope he gets a run-out in pre-season and - if he impresses - stays.

Hope Deulofeu stays, unlikely i reckon though.
Other 3 useless and glad to see go.

Was directed more at the younger player loans, see if Koeman has any plans for them, fair few that i'm unsure about.

would like to see the majority of the players bought in before pre-season, hopefully we are just keeping our cards close to our chest. Not really inspired by any of the current leaks.

UPDATE RE: PICKFORD & SANDRO

Pickford - Still as far as i'm aware its done, all the talk last couple of days are absolute wham! Its done & dusted, as said on my last post, i am a little less positive after the hanging around with Sandro, so anything could happen but as far as im concerned its done.

Sandro - not sure whats happening here, as said, deal was (as Riola would say) 99.99% done, Atletico stepped in as a couple of people had more pressing arrangements then getting a quick transfer done and dusted. Atletico stepped in, our offer is still on the table for the player but we are not exactly pursuing it quickly, my guess is he will stay in spain, unless an arsenal or spurs step in.

He has loads of plans for the players out on loan
None of them however involve them playing for our first team IMO

Would like to see Galloway get a chance, and Deulofeu.
Not sure how likely that'll be, think it depends with some of them who we can bring in first.

Finally some good news. If anyone can mess this one up, it's us. I'm not getting my hopes up.

CN5V7KtVAAEsvIS.jpg

The Raino has returned.

I think my exit was maybe a little premature.

I am confident of a 1 in 2 strike rate, which unfortunately will not be enough for me to stay.

2 in 2 which i would say i am about 60% confident after the Sandro debacle, completely messed up by 2 certain people, we are very lucky to still be in with a shout of him

I think my exit was maybe a little premature.

I am confident of a 1 in 2 strike rate, which unfortunately will not be enough for me to stay.

2 in 2 which i would say i am about 60% confident after the Sandro debacle, completely messed up by 2 certain people, we are very lucky to still be in with a shout of him

Can I ask a question please mate . In your initial post before you left you mentioned you'd 'seen paper work ', which led you to believe the deals were done . I mentioned it but you'd left , this paperwork indicated the transfers were done , not interested or nearly done . In fact you were pretty specific about that .

I have some basic professional knowledge so I wonder if you could enlighten me as to what it was , if you feel you can say . Because for the life of me I can't think of anything , other than a legally binding contract , that could mean a deal is done . Mandates from the club would mean nothing and work permit applications are non applicable . Just wondering mate , I'm not being smart it's a genuine question I haven't got a clue and am racking my brains so can you put my out of my misery . Please.

SANDRO DEAL ON?

Everton's hopes of landing Sandro Ramirez have been given a boost after Atletico Madrid's transfer ban was upheld, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The striker, who plays for Malaga, is on Atletico’s wish list but they are now unable to sign any players this year.

Sandro has a release clause of just over £5million.

I stopped reading at "according to the Liverpool Echo"

Can I ask a question please mate . In your initial post before you left you mentioned you'd 'seen paper work ', which led you to believe the deals were done . I mentioned it but you'd left , this paperwork indicated the transfers were done , not interested or nearly done . In fact you were pretty specific about that .

I have some basic professional knowledge so I wonder if you could enlighten me as to what it was , if you feel you can say . Because for the life of me I can't think of anything , other than a legally binding contract , that could mean a deal is done . Mandates from the club would mean nothing and work permit applications are non applicable . Just wondering mate , I'm not being smart it's a genuine question I haven't got a clue and am racking my brains so can you put my out of my misery . Please.

Apartment leases mate, for Manchester city centre, thats all i can say

I wouldn't expect much movement until the futures of Rom and Ross are clear.

Not even a sell-to-buy thing, but obviously the shopping list and budget change massively. We don't want to spend £15m on a rotation right winger, only to have to sell Ross and realise we should have gone for the £35m star attacker (or similar).

Well, if we're buying a $35 star attacking player, he isn't a replacement for Ross, so I don't think we have to wait for one thing to happen before we proceed to the next, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back