Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANDRO DEAL ON?

Everton's hopes of landing Sandro Ramirez have been given a boost after Atletico Madrid's transfer ban was upheld, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The striker, who plays for Malaga, is on Atletico’s wish list but they are now unable to sign any players this year.

Sandro has a release clause of just over £5million.

I think we should be able to offer Sandro very attractive personal terms, given he is available for what is no more than a nominal fee.

We can only do our best to make a very decent offer, more than reasonable, and see where it gets us.

You do what you can and if the player stalls, then its 90% not happening and you move on.

Waiting around for players is one thing, but we found that strategy not to be effective last summer.

Despite all the fuss surrounding transfers, a player is mostly either keen or otherwise in signing as a gut human reaction, provided the finances are right.

SANDRO DEAL ON?

Everton's hopes of landing Sandro Ramirez have been given a boost after Atletico Madrid's transfer ban was upheld, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The striker, who plays for Malaga, is on Atletico’s wish list but they are now unable to sign any players this year.

Sandro has a release clause of just over £5million.

Finally some good news. If anyone can mess this one up, it's us. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Those players leaving early will be the ones deemed surplus.

They don't need replacing as we have the kids for that.

We do need 4/5 new starters (or first-team ready players) but I don't think they'll all be brought in before the season starts.

And that is assuming Rom and Ross stay, which is probably fair to say is unlikely.

Exactly mate - hoping for at least 7 really, before players leave.
Will be interesting to see if he has any plans for the lads coming back from loan.

I wouldn't expect much movement until the futures of Rom and Ross are clear.

Not even a sell-to-buy thing, but obviously the shopping list and budget change massively. We don't want to spend £15m on a rotation right winger, only to have to sell Ross and realise we should have gone for the £35m star attacker (or similar).

Exactly mate - hoping for at least 7 really, before players leave.
Will be interesting to see if he has any plans for the lads coming back from loan.

Well Cleverley has already gone, for £8m.

Kone has left. Niasse will be sold to the first club in for him I imagine.

Deulofeu, I think, will be sold. Although I hope he gets a run-out in pre-season and - if he impresses - stays.

According to that vile rag, we are looking to buy Tammy Abraham and even though Chelsea prefer a loan.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...abraham-could-be-perfect-signing-for-everton/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back