Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if Bowler becomes our second signing after Cuco. It'll be eerily similar to Stekelenburg followed by DCL last summer if it happens. The following seems to be from a reliable source.
"Everton recently made an improved offer for Bowler, 18, after having a bid rejected. That remains on the table and, although Rangers are ready to discuss a new deal for Bowler, there appears to be a strong chance he will move.
Everton’s offer to Rangers, potentially worth more than £3m, is tempting, and their offer to Bowler would be significantly more lucrative than the wages he could earn at Loftus Road. His current contract, which he signed in February, has a year left to run and QPR are prepared to sell if he is unwilling to sign new terms."

I think my exit was maybe a little premature.

I am confident of a 1 in 2 strike rate, which unfortunately will not be enough for me to stay.

2 in 2 which i would say i am about 60% confident after the Sandro debacle, completely messed up by 2 certain people, we are very lucky to still be in with a shout of him

Robert and Bill.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back