Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. This thread is currently going at 30 pages a day which is roughly 1000 pages a month. It's bound to pick up once the windows open proper and you can expect 100/200 on deadline day alone.

Could we get to 5000? Would that be a GOT record?

I think we can.
It gets to the point where it's impossible to keep up. People post faster than you can read them.

That's not to say I'd recommend keeping up with this thread.

Do you rate him? Eden has once said that Thorgan was more talented than him lol

Yes I do but he has one major drawback reoccurring muscle injuries. He goes through an entire pattern of getting fit starting to play good again, injured again. I'd like him to be fit for an entire season. Last time that happened was ages ago for ZW and he was sublime.

Wouldn't say he's more talented, totally different player also. Will say this though Eden Hazard could score a lot more goals but he annoys me a lot with his unselfishness, his brother doesn't have this problem.

its hard not to feel a little depressed. I know nobody has bought anyone below us, but we want to be aiming at the top 6 teams.

City have gone all footy manager already, Utd will join them.

And Arsenal have just decided to offer €100 for M'Bappe

Yes I do but he has one major drawback reoccurring muscle injuries. He goes through an entire pattern of getting fit starting to play good again, injured again. I'd like him to be fit for an entire season. Last time that happened was ages ago for ZW and he was sublime.

Wouldn't say he's more talented, totally different player also. Will say this though Eden Hazard could score a lot more goals but he annoys me a lot with his unselfishness, his brother doesn't have this problem.
Great post Armel thanks. Didnt know he had muscle injuries, those things are a pain in the ass, since they tend to be quite frequent if you are prone to them. I think he was voted the Jupiler league player of the year at Zulte right? I remember that there were some rumours around January that Chelsea wanted to buy him back, but the move didnt materialized. He is more of a number 10 right?

its hard not to feel a little depressed. I know nobody has bought anyone below us, but we want to be aiming at the top 6 teams.

City are coming off a hugely disappointing season, so they were always going to spend alot of money. United just missed out on their main target, so im curious to see what they are going to do now, i think they are going to sign Perisic soon though LOL.
The more realistic target for you guys would be overtaking Liverpool and Arsenal instead of the Manchester teams and Chelsea and try to build from there, Thorgan would be an excelent start.
Also, Mbappe is not going to Arsenal LOL

out of interest who do you feel Everton should go for ? All of those teams you mentioned have champions league football.

City are coming off a hugely disappointing season, so they were always going to spend alot of money. United just missed out on their main target, so im curious to see what they are going to do now, i think they are going to sign Perisic soon though LOL.
The more realistic target for you guys would be overtaking Liverpool and Arsenal instead of the Manchester teams and Chelsea and try to build from there, Thorgan would be an excelent start.
Also, Mbappe is not going to Arsenal LOL

M'Bappe would certainly go to Arsenal. Wenger has huge clout with Monaco and look what he did with Henry.

M'Bappe would certainly go to Arsenal. Wenger has huge clout with Monaco and look what he did with Henry.
He has the pick of any club he wants, and he will pick Arsenal, who are not even on the CL? Bullocks.
He is a self declared massive Real Madrid fan, besides, Arsenal is all smoke and no fire, they wont sign Mbappe, you can quote me on that

Reactions: gez
Arsenal dont. I dont know really, but when you see sides above us offering €100 for a 18 yr old and others working on a £100m deal for VVD its hard not to feel a bit down
Forgot about arsenal. I don't really know a lot about the behind scenes at Everton but is it a case of selling assets before buying or just trying do it on the cheap?

He has the pick of any club he wants, and he will pick Arsenal, who are not even on the CL? Bullocks.
He is a self declared massive Real Madrid fan, besides, Arsenal is all smoke and no fire, they wont sign Mbappe, you can quote me on that

Utd signed Pogba when they werent in the CL, its not the be all and end all.

Biggest club in London, a manager who has great links to Monaco, proven himself with a similar player (Henry) and a kid he has said he will only leave Monaco to go to a club where he plays.

Im not saying he will go to Arsenal, but there is plenty of reasons why he would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back