Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Everton are not going to announce signings, they're going to keep them secret, wrap them up in wrapping paper and let RK open them 1 by 1 when he gets back off his hols. With Walshy shuffling them forward and then saying, 'well, what do you think Ronnie?' every time he opens one.

It's a Dutch thing ok

Pogba went for the money,and his agent (mino Raiola)has taken over Jorge Mendes as the go to agent to dump his clients on United.

Juventus haven't even missed him and they bought a far superior player as his replacement for £25 million in Pjanic.

12 points better off than under Pellegrini. I don't think it was realistic to win the title with that defence. At times Stones was the only recognised defender. Utd just throw money at it without much of a plan. I still don't see how Utd are playing other than using Pogba to hoof it up to Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. City have Sane and Jesus, and if they add defenders, they and Chelsea will be hard to beat.

Once Lukaku goes, Everton will slip back to the rump of teams who chase 40 points every season and that must be 12 teams now. I think it's very likely Lukaku will end up at Utd as he's one of Riola's boys.
Talking bull there mate.
We were regularly top 6 or 7 before Lukaku fella .
What makes you think we would struggle to get to 40 pts without him ?
He will be replaced and the club will be fine.

If we sell Rom for £90m and spend £90m then that's just good business - as long as it improves the team.

That's just as an example though.

Net spend isn't important. It's how you spend the money that you bring in.

Btw, this isn't me defending the board or saying I want this hypothetical situation to occur. It's just me knowing how any business realistically works in a sustainable manner when we've got the current level of investment that we have.

Anybody panicking yet, you're weird. Seriously.

People have every right to have doubts (I have some myself, granted), but the window hasn't opened yet. Give it at least until then / pre-season to cry arse.

90m gets you Pickford and van dijk with a few quid change

90m is nothing these days in football sadly

Apparently Everton are not going to announce signings, they're going to keep them secret, wrap them up in wrapping paper and let RK open them 1 by 1 when he gets back off his hols. With Walshy shuffling them forward and then saying, 'well, what do you think Ronnie?' every time he opens one.

It's a Dutch thing ok
Will they film it do you think? So we could get to see that forced smile that covers bitter disappointment as he opens each 'present'. " oh look you've got me a Harry Maguire, but Ok" * forced smile fails to hide tears of despair forming in the corners of his eyes*

Cant see M'Bappe going to Arsenal. Wenger only signed 2 year deal, they havent kicked on in recent seasons and Sanchez/Ozil are probably off. Think he'd have been a guaranteed Arsenal player 10 years ago but there is too much instability/inconsistency around them now.

City have just dropped £115mill on Silva, Mendy and Ederson who 2 years ago when nobody was interested or had heard of them would have cost £25mill for all 3. City can buy ready made players, we need to do it the Monaco way.

Cant see M'Bappe going to Arsenal. Wenger only signed 2 year deal, they havent kicked on in recent seasons and Sanchez/Ozil are probably off. Think he'd have been a guaranteed Arsenal player 10 years ago but there is too much instability/inconsistency around them now.

City have just dropped £115mill on Silva, Mendy and Ederson who 2 years ago when nobody was interested or had heard of them would have cost £25mill for all 3. City can buy ready made players, we need to do it the Monaco way.
Arsenal should have been doing that 5 years ago. Does seem unlikely, but what if Monaco accept? Player might think I might not be able to repeat my season and go for it. Better late for Arsenal than never

TFW Everton transfer window

DNsXXq9.jpg

Talking bull there mate.
We were regularly top 6 or 7 before Lukaku fella .
What makes you think we would struggle to get to 40 pts without him ?
He will be replaced and the club will be fine.
Replaced with who? I dont see anyone who Everton can get who can get 20 plus goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back