Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaced with who? I dont see anyone who Everton can get who can get 20 plus goals a season.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker.gif

I think you have picked on a specific point when he was trying to make a general point, which I will try to explain better

until rom and ross's situation are sorted, we don't know exactly how much money we have to spend, and therefore are not going to do anything major until we get an idea either way, (if they don't go, I don't think we will spend much)

like saying, I need a new car, ive got £500 quid there to buy one, but I won the lottery last week and my winnings come in in 7-10 days, so do I buy a £500 one now? or wait a week and buy numerous better cars

depends if you win the jackpot or £2.50 really.

12 points better off than under Pellegrini. I don't think it was realistic to win the title with that defence. At times Stones was the only recognised defender. Utd just throw money at it without much of a plan. I still don't see how Utd are playing other than using Pogba to hoof it up to Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. City have Sane and Jesus, and if they add defenders, they and Chelsea will be hard to beat.

Once Lukaku goes, Everton will slip back to the rump of teams who chase 40 points every season and that must be 12 teams now. I think it's very likely Lukaku will end up at Utd as he's one of Riola's boys.

who do you support? You obvuously don't support us with such an idiotic post like that. Have you seen the stat that we'd still have finished 7th without lukaku's goals this season? stupid post. We haven't been aiming for 40 points for decades, i'm not sure this football thing is for you.

Replaced with who? I dont see anyone who Everton can get who can get 20 plus goals a season.

We don't need one player to get 20 goals. If we get Sandro, he will surely score 7 or 8, and probably 10 if given enough game time. Right now we had something like Lukaku-23, Barkley-6, Mirallas-4 or something according to that. What we need is player X-10, player Y-9, player Z-10.

The goals will be more distributed. Good lord. Everton without Lukaku's goals are still 7th place this year.

We don't need one player to get 20 goals. If we get Sandro, he will surely score 7 or 8, and probably 10 if given enough game time. Right now we had something like Lukaku-23, Barkley-6, Mirallas-4 or something according to that. What we need is player X-10, player Y-9, player Z-10.

The goals will be more distributed. Good lord. Everton without Lukaku's goals are still 7th place this year.
Don't feed the patronising troll

Apparently Everton are not going to announce signings, they're going to keep them secret, wrap them up in wrapping paper and let RK open them 1 by 1 when he gets back off his hols. With Walshy shuffling them forward and then saying, 'well, what do you think Ronnie?' every time he opens one.

It's a Dutch thing ok
An advent calendar for players.

What about his goals and assists?

Laughable stat that really.

12 points better off than under Pellegrini. I don't think it was realistic to win the title with that defence. At times Stones was the only recognised defender. Utd just throw money at it without much of a plan. I still don't see how Utd are playing other than using Pogba to hoof it up to Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. City have Sane and Jesus, and if they add defenders, they and Chelsea will be hard to beat.

Once Lukaku goes, Everton will slip back to the rump of teams who chase 40 points every season and that must be 12 teams now. I think it's very likely Lukaku will end up at Utd as he's one of Riola's boys.

Not acceptable

Yes because we'd be struggling for 40 points after having close to 100 million in player sales alone. Simpleton get off the drugs smackhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back