Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaced with who? I dont see anyone who Everton can get who can get 20 plus goals a season.
Hell-oo-ooo Mr Jackpot.
hqdefault.jpg

There no way Arsenal will sudden spend 87 mil on 1 player, it's not the Arsenal way. With no CL there money drop off is huge. Probably 30-40 mil worse off

Not too concerned just yet but we really need early business done and I would imagine Koeman would be very displeased if there wasn't atleast a few additions before preseason starts

...what the papers say this morning;

- Liverpool Echo says Aston Villa have been dealt a blow as Gareth Barry will not be moving this summer.

- Daily Mail reports Man City want £20m for Joe Hart and the player himself is after assurances about being in the starting X1. Everton and West Ham are interested.

- The Guardian suggests Everton are looking to re-ignite their interest in Lucas Perez.

- The Star says United are about to ditch plans to sign Griezeman and concentrate on Lukaku as they need a no9 following the injury to Ibrahimovic. The Express says Wayne Rooney will be offered as part of a deal. The Star suggests Chelsea have already held positive talks with Lukaku.

- The Independent says Everton are now in pole position to sign Sandro after Atletico's transfer ban was upheld.

- The Guardian continues to report Everton interest in M'Baye Niang.

- The Hertfordshire Mercury say Everton and Watford are interested in Huddersfield forward Rekeil Pyke even though the youngster has never made a first team appearance.

- SportBild again link Everton with £11.3m Max Kruse.

- Le Havre Left Back, Ferland Mendy is apparently being targeted by Steve Walsh according to L'Equipe.

- The Express and Star report Everton could scupper Aston Villa's attempt to sign 24 year old goalkeeper Sam Johnstone from Manchester United. The keeper impressed on loan at Villa last season.

I saw that Lucas Perez Rumour with a £20m fee quote. The Arse only paid £17m and he has hardly played. So can't see the fee going up

12 points better off than under Pellegrini. I don't think it was realistic to win the title with that defence. At times Stones was the only recognised defender. Utd just throw money at it without much of a plan. I still don't see how Utd are playing other than using Pogba to hoof it up to Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. City have Sane and Jesus, and if they add defenders, they and Chelsea will be hard to beat.

Once Lukaku goes, Everton will slip back to the rump of teams who chase 40 points every season and that must be 12 teams now. I think it's very likely Lukaku will end up at Utd as he's one of Riola's boys.
Chelsea won the league with Cahill, Luiz, Alonso, Moses and Azpwhatshisname as their defenders mind the difference is Conte knows how to get his team to defend unlike Fraudiola .... Bravo

Saying we'd still have finished 7th without his goals is illogical. If he scores 2-0 in a game the goal is not irrelevant. In fact after last year's ineptitude at defending leads it's as important as the first goal.

Chelsea won the league with Cahill, Luiz, Alonso, Moses and Azpwhatshisname as their defenders mind the difference is Conte knows how to get his team to defend unlike Fraudiola .... Bravo

Azpil, Cahil, and Luiz are great defenders tho?. Plus they had Matic and thst beast Kante in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back