Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what the papers say this morning;

- The Star says United are about to ditch plans to sign Griezeman and concentrate on Lukaku as they need a no9 following the injury to Ibrahimovic. The Express says Wayne Rooney will be offered as part of a deal. The Star suggests Chelsea have already held positive talks with Lukaku.

- The Hertfordshire Mercury say Everton and Watford are interested in Huddersfield forward Rekeil Pyke even though the youngster has never made a first team appearance.
The first rumour amuses me as Ibrahimovic injured himself over a month ago but they make it sound as though it either just happened or Man U just realised. Not saying it isn't true but if it is the case then it's probably been the case for a good few weeks.

The second one I want the kid just for his name. Don't care how good he is at football. Sounds like he should be in Game of Thrones

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...tico-madrid-transfer-ban-upheld-a7766541.html

Bad news for Atletico, but good for us. I would like to see this one done quickly... we have a vacant #7 shirt.

Can't help but wonder what impact this decision might have on the possible sales of Atleti's big names, like Griezmann.

Won't impact Griezmann whatsoever. The only way Atletico were ever going to sell him this summer was if someone triggered his release clause. Irrespective of the transfer ban a club (United) can still do this and Atletico can do nothing about it.

...what the papers say this morning;

The Star suggests Chelsea have already held positive talks with Lukaku.

Doesn't that mean they tapped Rom up as Riola said just the other day there been 0 contact from anyone and Everton are yet to receive any bids for Rom

Doesn't that mean they tapped Rom up as Riola said just the other day there been 0 contact from anyone and Everton are yet to receive any bids for Rom
i think the days of tapping up being punished are long gone mate. Agents are constantly touting their clients about either to get a big money move or an improved contract from their players current club. Before any offical bid is made the personal terms will have been agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back