Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic but just reading a quote from Raiola re: Balotelli "He trust me. I'm picky and he knows it. Will he remain at Nice? Who knows."

Honestly when will FIFA start to curb the power agents have. This is basically Raiola pushing a move for Balotelli just so he can get another cheque. What if he's happy at Nice?

Proper infuriates me this stuff now.

Off-topic but just reading a quote from Raiola re: Balotelli "He trust me. I'm picky and he knows it. Will he remain at Nice? Who knows."

Honestly when will FIFA start to curb the power agents have. This is basically Raiola pushing a move for Balotelli just so he can get another cheque. What if he's happy at Nice?

Proper infuriates me this stuff now.

Just stay away from his players, simple as!

I like King he always seems to be involved in the goals at Bournemouth. Former United youth isn't he?

I think he has massively gone under the radar mate 16 PL goals this season, 25 and his career is in an upward trajectory. Came through at Utd via loans at Dortmund, Blackburn before Bourmouth.

He has always been very highly rated, but injury has curtailed him a bit, he has a bit of everything, variance in goal scoring, pace, he is a decent physical unit, can play centrally and as an inside forward, decent positional movement for 6 yard goals and scorer of some great goals to, this lad i think is likely to go onto bigger things then Bourmouth.

Just stay away from his players, simple as!
this is why i think we'll get top whack if/when Rom leaves. Raiola won't move his player on unless he knows he's getting the highest price possible for him. If Rom leaves for say United or Chelsea it might be his only major move so Raiola will want to make sure he's sold for the most possible. in his last interview he was justifying the 100m price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back