Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might have been the Croatian GK mate, but tbh, I've totally damned forgot! I recall mentioning someone when I was boring everyone recounting a camping trip to Inverness, but I've forgot what that tale was apropos of lol
Transfer windows can scramble the mind

Yep. Barkley is still going to West Ham.

200.gif

@orly

This thread has been going since 31st January.
Could someone please give me a summary as to where we are with it please? 1130 pages is a bit much to catch up on.

1) who have we signed since then?
2) who have we missed out on signing since then?
3) who are the Club 100% guaranteed in talks with at the moment?

1) Media/Twitter/ITK said we after or close to signing someone
2) Get excited over no legitimate sources
3) Fume when know nothing media/Twitter/ITK says they're going somewhere else

That's about the extent of it.

Kalinic is the keeper we are allegedly looking at, played against spurs and has had quite a few keeper of the season awards according to the report. I'd take a punt over picktheballoutford

It was unnecessary information, and probably just inviting my fan club to have a go again, so I left it out so as not to be accused of derailing this laser sharp oversight of our current transfer dealings then they all pile on.

Oh right. Nothing to do with you having been on here ages before January but with a different name then?

Transfers.

It's depressing, you look at the likes of City they've already finalised 2 deals worth a total of £79million for Silva and Ederson, that's the kind of intent I want our board to show, to find a player they want and to go out and get him. None of this rumours BS if we're even lucky to get a rumour, it just seems like same old when it comes to our transfers despite the "project", the business side of things seems a real let down with not enough gusto

It's depressing, you look at the likes of City they've already finalised 2 deals worth a total of £79million for Silva and Ederson, that's the kind of intent I want our board to show, to find a player they want and to go out and get him. None of this rumours BS if we're even lucky to get a rumour, it just seems like same old when it comes to our transfers despite the "project", the business side of things seems a real let down with not enough gusto

It's too early to go full depress mate. Way too early.

It's horrible to say, but we are not Man City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back