Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't even agreed. It could go up to £35m or £40m. I did like him before chelsea, he's another who didn't really flop, just wasn't given a chance. But don't think he's worth that much, there's better value out there and surely he's exactly the same as all the other players they have. They don't need him, makes me laugh so much, constantly making the same mistakes.
The thing is, they aren't making the same mistakes under Klopp. Salah will suit them well. We laughed when they paid £34mill for Mane. We all know how that turned out.

We need to make some serious quality signings this window if we are to have any hope of getting into the places for the "UEFA Champions League Including Liverpool"

Pure Fantasy, I wouldn't go listening to those Clique kids if you want reality mate. That's my last word on it.

I really hope we don't persue maguire he's not good enough. Stand out at Hull doesn't mean much.

If you don't mind me saying so, if you're on about a clique, I hope so.

Oh, and by the way... it's ** pursue **

No charge ;)

Why are you so concerned or even interested in them ? Let them pay 35/40 million for a squad player. Him and Mane are decent players but nothing to get worked up about.
He's better then decent sadly. Also got in the Premiership team of the year. Let's hope we can bring in the same calibre of player that has the similar immediate impact.

Why are you so concerned or even interested in them ? Let them pay 35/40 million for a squad player. Him and Mane are decent players but nothing to get worked up about.
Mane is exceptional, but Salah isn't in his league. I can't stand Salah, he's perfect for those guys.

The thing is, they aren't making the same mistakes under Klopp. Salah will suit them well. We laughed when they paid £34mill for Mane. We all know how that turned out.

mane scored about 13 goals, he was hardly value for money, just the RS infested media blown his performances way out of proportion. Walcott had a better season, for example.

Anyway, they are making the same mistakes under klopp and they keep buying the same sort of players. They're still crap at the back and everyone knows they have one plan and how to play them. Just the rest of the top 6 were too stubborn to play that way.

It's depressing, you look at the likes of City they've already finalised 2 deals worth a total of £79million for Silva and Ederson, that's the kind of intent I want our board to show, to find a player they want and to go out and get him. None of this rumours BS if we're even lucky to get a rumour, it just seems like same old when it comes to our transfers despite the "project", the business side of things seems a real let down with not enough gusto

depressed before the window has started because man city have spent £79m on two players who 80% of the footballing world doesn't even know about ... lovely stuff.

stop crying already, ffs.

This guy nails it:

it's depressing that chelsea and city had massive investment, ploughed it all in and started building a legacy, whilst we spent decades without a pot to piss in. Then as soon as we get it, all these massive financial deals start coming in meaning that no teams can be bullied financially anymore. This is why i think we'd be better served looked abroad for more of our business, as opposed to even small premier league clubs. It is annoying that all these players are choosing better teams over us, only for them to be sat on their arse all season long, which does kind of go against the posts you've quoted.

We've seen perez, sissoko and now possibly sandro within the last year. within a year or two, all 3 will probably be playing for worse clubs than ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back