Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did Utd bring in last season and what age was he ?

I think we are getting too hung up on age.
We have a fleet of young players and have moved on a number of older players, the remaining elder statesmen are now more peripheral and help fill out the squad.

The signing of a player or two without resale value is not the worst thing in the world and shows that are transfer policies are not dictated by finance alone.
zlatan and vardy aren't even in the same stratosphere. Vardys had one good season his whole career. nothing to even do with age

You do know he never actually recruited players at Chelsea, just scouted and recommended them?! Same at Leicester really. It's only at us under his new position as director of football that he has more of a say...

Does he not oversee a team of scouts who provide him with information that he then does due diligence on before recommending them to Koeman.

According to some on here it's down to Elstone and kenwright to negotiate. Which is it, can't have it both ways

Does he not oversee a team of scouts who provide him with information that he then does due diligence on before recommending them to Koeman.

According to some on here it's down to Elstone and kenwright to negotiate. Which is it, can't have it both ways

Maybe nobody knows, maybe thats why we havent signed anybody?

Maybe the list is just sitting on Ronnys desk and he doesnt know who to hand it to?

Makes ya think.

Hopefully we can have a couple of signings in before we start pre season. Very rare we have many in for a full pre season, which i think is needed this time round even more with the early Europa games

Hopefully we can have a couple of signings in before we start pre season. Very rare we have many in for a full pre season, which i think is needed this time round even more with the early Europa games

May I suggest we adopt the 8th July as the official forum bed wetting date?

It is. Financial negotiations between clubs are handled by the chairman.

Everton's summer transfer policy is based on the film "The man with the million pound note". So much money and find it impossible to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back