Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofiane Hanni is absolutely fantastic in that Anderlecht side, he's massively under rated because of Youri and Dendoncker. Also their CB looks like he's on the way out, Leicester have been interested, he's a complete rock at the back. He is close friends with Gueye, wouldn't be against signing him.

The Anderlecht fans are horrible to Kara, some even racist. Lukaku got the same treatment mind but in smaller amounts, sometimes when Lukaku plays for the national team he is boo'd also. People say because they're standard fans/he is lazy but deep down its bit sinister imo..

Sofiane Hanni is absolutely fantastic in that Anderlecht side, he's massively under rated because of Youri and Dendoncker. Also their CB looks like he's on the way out, Leicester have been interested, he's a complete rock at the back. He is close friends with Gueye, wouldn't be against signing him.

The Anderlecht fans are horrible to Kara, some even racist. Lukaku got the same treatment mind but in smaller amounts, sometimes when Lukaku plays for the national team he is boo'd also. People say because they're standard fans/he is lazy but deep down its bit sinister imo..

Romelu Wowkaku

Logged on this evening and liked the fact that I'd 15 pages to read . 15 pages of transfer gossip but no it's just general chit chat ... fair enough there seems to be very little going on transfer wise but leave this page " transfer rumour page " to that .... transfer rumour ... if ya want to have a general chit chat why not set up seperate page ... GOT is great and I love it ...

Logged on this evening and liked the fact that I'd 15 pages to read . 15 pages of transfer gossip but no it's just general chit chat ... fair enough there seems to be very little going on transfer wise but leave this page " transfer rumour page " to that .... transfer rumour ... if ya want to have a general chit chat why not set up seperate page ... GOT is great and I love it ...

Its a discussion forum.

If its news you want.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Everton

He was Djokovic's coach until quite recently (I believe Agassi is currently). Boris always had a very red face when you saw him in the stands. He also had sex in a broom cupboard with a waitress (I think it was a waitress) at a restaurant he was having lunch at.
I have no idea what his GKing skills are but I suspect he's seen his best days...he's a swerve imo
If his best work was in a broom cupboard, then he'll slot right in with Evertons budget!!! lol

Signing Siggy early would be nice. Get Ross to stay, play those two and another attacking player - more of a striker - to play with Rom, mix in Geri, Bolaisse, and SuperKev, and we'll score some goals for sure. Allows Davies to rotate in with Morgan, Gana, and Mesic? Sell McCarthy and Robles, sign one of the rumored keepers - Pickford or Kalinic, get one of Lemos/Llorente, and go big with another CB and call it a day.

I can dream, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back