Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what's in the papers this morning;

- according to the Birmingham Mail, Everton and Birmingham City are after young French holding midfielder Junior Sambia.

- lots of Lukaku to United or Chelsea rumours, 4th Official suggest Wayne Rooney will be offered as part of any United deal.

- Sky Sports says Everton target Dendoncker is due to hold talks over his future with his club, Anderlecht.

- Daily Post says Everton are interested in Burnley's Andre Gray who only has 12 months left on his contract.

- Eider Gudjohnsen is quoted as saying Gylfi Sigurdsson will be very tempted to try his luck with Everton.

- a report in Scotland says Everton will rival Celtic in a move for Iranian international forward Sardar Azmoun. Rodgers apparently wanted the Rostov player when he was in charge of the Reds.

- The Express suggests Everton will target Jamie Vardy if Lukaku leaves.

- The Mirror reports Everton interest in Hull City left back, Andrew Robertson.
woke up, read, shook head and straight back to bed. Walshy boy is pulling a stormer with these

...plus they are rumours and newspaper talk. We really don't know who Walsh has identified and who the club have approached.
And neither do the papers.

At the moment, we've got Walsh, so the newspaper will sell with the classic: "Everton after unknown youngster from random league".

...plus they are rumours and newspaper talk. We really don't know who Walsh has identified and who the club have approached.

Think this forum needs a slap of realism these days. Half the fan base know where we are and what we can get, the other half see £££ and automatically want to be the English galacticos.

...Cuco Martina is the only one I can think of and I think he's a RB. Not sure what's happened.
Someone said we've signed with a left back last Thursday night (and we are linked with 2 - the one from Schalke and the French boy), but it's about as valid as me saying we've signed a striker an hour ago tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back