Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what a Mikey Fitz first 11 would look like, lets see if we can fill in the blanks :

????
??? - VVD - Duffy - Brady
Scott Brown - ???
???- McEleny - Patrick Roberts
Griffith​
ooof - that's pretty dire...Maybe that Roberts guy could be good... (I know nothing about him...) I was just trying to have some fun BTW... would be pretty dejected if he went to that lot...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...x-Kasper-Dolberg-Transfer-News-Rumours-Gossip

"I can say one thing – all the top European clubs have enquired about him.

"At the moment there is nothing concrete, there is nothing on paper. Kasper intends to remain at Ajax for another year."

-------

we have zero chance of landing Dolberg, even next summer:(

Hopefully we get Sandro in
I'd advocate this is the type of risky signing we should do this summer as it is in a window where he isn't going to unseat anyone on a Top CL team, but we are a step up in competition and wages. This could be the chance to pay a little over the odds and see if we strike gold instead of kicking ourselves 2 years later that we could have done something if we had the gumption to make an offer they couldn't refuse.

This little sentance in the Van Dijk to Liverpool story

'Van Dijk, who was also wanted by Everton and his former Southampton manager Ronald Koeman'.

So much for the pull of Koeman being a family friend, mentor and like a father figure etc.

The champions lge and £200k a week probably helped

I know the bedwetters say we aren't allowed excuses but at the minute I can't see how on earth we can compete.

We can't get actual players we like as they go to champions league teams.

It's impossible isn't it?

Almost have to buy players who might turn into something rather than the real deals. Which in itself is risky.

Andre Gray please be actually Lacazette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back