Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare he enjoy his holidays, the proper bellend he is.

And how dare Walsh not tweet every player he watches?! Who does he think he is, keeping us in the dark about the inner runnings of the club?
One of the things most of us enjoy about the new administration at the White House is its openness and transparency, a lot of which is due to President Trump keeping us all updated via Twitter. So yes, I think most of us share your frustration at the way Walsh is not tweeting to keep us all in the loop. I suspect the power wrangle, going on behind closed doors , between the Prince of Persia and Weeping Bill, is playing some not insignificant part in this deliberate opacity and, like you, I just wish Everton could be more like the White House.

twitter land reporting the Southampton have reported the RS for illegal aproach of VVD.
The problem is that it takes so long for the FA to act on these things (if it's legit of course). And by the time any investigation is done VVD will probably be their player.

I remember Barca running around signing players left and right because they knew they had a transfer ban coming up, what good is that!? Where's the impact when they just get their business done first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back