Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen Brady ?

regalface.jpg

No Sagey, I mean THIS Brady

inpho_00990920.jpg

Can people start getting banned for spelling Andre Gray wrong please.
Its not hard, G R A Y!!!!!!!!!!!
We had one before called Andy so we should all know how to spell the surname GRAY

Just thinking he has the X factor that he was talking about!!

I think he's a very good player

Ditto when it comes to Payet

But I wouldn't want either of them because they are poisonous presences in the dressing room

Both have chucked many a toy out of a pram, and they're both leopards who are far too old to start changing their spots, talented as they undoubtedly are and good enough to play for us as they also are

Say what you want about less interesting players, but they tend to get their heads down and graft without kicking up a fuss

Didnt Besic smack Manolas in the last game?

Aye as @admirschleck just said it was actually Dzeko, which makes it even worse as he's his team-mate at Roma isn't he?

Bloke seems to have problems with a fair few of his Roma team-mates and a bit of an attitude problem that winds people up, reckon we'd not have any interest as we seem to be targeting players who buy fully into the team ethos idea atm

Wasn't she supposed to be off to Inter for 40mill? Why would they need to sell after shifting salah for a big fee?
Italy clearly isn't the level it used to be
The more I watched Manolas, the less impressed I was honestly. Good player, not in the league of Koulibaly, VVD. We really need someone who is good in the air. Keane is pretty good and probably a better fit. Would still love to have a ball playing guy like Lemos with him, though.

I think he's a very good player

Ditto when it comes to Payet

But I wouldn't want either of them because they are poisonous presences in the dressing room

Both have chucked many a toy out of a pram, and they're both leopards who are far too old to start changing their spots, talented as they undoubtedly are and good enough to play for us as they also are

Say what you want about less interesting players, but they tend to get their heads down and graft without kicking up a fuss

Should try go for bernardeschi, boy has magic in his boots

Bert Traore looks to Ben heading to Lyon? If we aren't going to have Geri, man, I like this kid quite a bit.

That being said, if these Brozovic rumors are real, it probably pushes someone from the middle out wider or farther up the field. Don't get me wrong, Brozovic has talent, but he's not going to want to come off the bench. Perhaps push Klassen up the field? Ross just seems to be an after thought, although he really is more of an attacking player, or at least should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back