Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently Sandro will be announced after the U21 European championships;

http://sportwitness.co.uk/sandro-everton-delay-explained-spain-doesnt-seem-much-worry/

Diario Sur, a respectable newspaper close to Malaga, have an article on Friday explaining the delay. It’s stated that whilst everything is agreed on the transfer, it’s also been agreed not to announce anything until Spain’s U21 Euro campaign has come to an end.

Spain face Serbia on Friday night in their final group game, they’ll then go through to the semi-finals on June 27th, and will hope to make the final on June 30th.

There’s no real reason stopping an announcement, in fact the break between tonight’s game and Tuesday’s semi-final seems perfect for it. Perhaps Everton are continuing to push for an earlier announcement, whatever Diario Sur have been informed.

Everton don’t have a great deal of cause for worry, unless there’s a chance Sandro is holding out as long as possible to see if any other offers arrive.

Bit of teasing there, either he has signed or he hasn't. I'm not concerned about this at all, but football never ceases to surprise either.

If he didn't join now, the only parallel I see would be when Unsworth "joined" Villa and realised his mistake.

I'm sure the club are busy with other targets. We might have to wait until July 3rd for confirmation on this.

Think we might play a 442 diamond next season

Pickford

Coleman keane? Williams baines

Schnederlin
Gana brozovic /sig ?

Klaassen

TBC? Sandro

Don't get how Brozovic is required... unless he is superior to Gana or Davies but do we really need another defensive midfielder?

Rich clubs replace good players with better ones but considering some of the gaps seems odd.

I wouldn't mind bringing in Navas considering he's a free agent...

Wouldn't be the worst signing on a free, he's not exactly been amazing at City though, if the wages were right I'd be fine with signing him. I wouldn't be bouncing off the walls with excitement, but I'd be content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back