Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but people who are suggesting he is a winger need to do some research.

Yeah, imagine thinking someone that played last year mainly on the wing, and is famed for their pace and off the ball work, might be a winger. MADNESS!!!!1!!

Now shut the laptop down before yer ma calls you for dinner.

Oh and BTW, what's with the Wenger thing?

Yeah, imagine thinking someone that played last year mainly on the wing, and is famed for their pace and off the ball work, might be a winger. MADNESS!!!!1!!

Now shut the laptop down before yer ma calls you for dinner.

Oh and BTW, what's with the Wenger thing?
calm down mate :eek:

upload_2017-6-23_17-29-1.webp

As you can see he is a centre forward. He played left wing for Barca because they had Luis Suarez, and quite frankly he wasn't very good in that position.

I see, I thought he was more box to box number 8?
I read somewhere Inter had him playing as an 8, but when everyone in England was after him last year I thought he was more of a playmaker. I thought I remember his as a playmaker when he played for Croatia. He's definitely not taking starts away from Gana or Morgan.

He does have talent though.

Jelavic is set to earn around £9m in wages in China over the course of his contract - which would equate to a weekly wage of around £35,000-per-week - and becomes the latest player to depart Europe for Asia.

Nikica Jelavic

Fee: £4m

Wages: £60,000 a week

Decided that even the Chinese Second Division was preferable to sitting on the bench at West Ham, joining Beijing Renhe on a three-year deal.

The Chinese club will reportedly pay him £3million per year, bringing his club life in England to an end, having played for Everton, Hull and West Ham.

West Ham are thought to have received a fee of between £1.5m and £2m for the striker while Nikica will be receiving £60,000 per week earning over £9m during his 3 year contract to drop down to the Chinese second division.

Different sources suggest not great money, compared to the 1st div.

About the level similar to League 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back