Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair points. If this Brozovic guy is a replacement for ougoing Besic/McCarthy, then it sounds like pretty good business to me. But yeah, we do need to find some more goals. And some more depth and quality across our back line. Still only June innit.

He's a better signing because hes not got a shocking injury history over the past 2 years...

But he's not really a top player, needs a lot of improvement consistency wise

....rumour mill for Sunday morning;

- Transfermarketweb say Everton are interested in signing £21.2m Olivier Giroud if the club decide to cash in on Lukaku. In a tweet, Lukaku has told Everton fans to chill after he was seen playing 5 a side on a pitch with a Chelsea logo on the side.

- 20 year old Lille striker Martin Terrier has apparently 'liked a tweet' linking him with a move to Everton. However, Guardian sports writer, Ed Aarons has said Lille are determined to keep hold of the player.

- 4th Official report Everton are monitoring Burnley's Ande Gray.

- According to Il Messaggero, Sassuolo winger Dominick Berardi is of interest to Everton but Roma is a more likely destination.

- Barcelona leaning Catalan newspaper, Sport, have reported annoyance that Barcelona won't receive a penny from the impending transfer of Sandro to Everton; 'Errors like this are very expensive both sportingly and financially, and Barcelona's fans deserve an explanation'.

I think Klaassen is our new box to box midfielder.
Brozovic's return of 14 goals in 79 games hardly excites as a goalscorer.
I just don't think we need him to be honest. If Ross goes, we should target a better quality attacking midfielder with that biggish fee.

That ratio would have made him our second top scorer last season. I know that's not saying much but still.

I still think Mori can come good. Do you remember how bad Matterazzi was at Everton but went on to have a pretty Stella career?

Sure that wasn't van der Meyde, Gibson or Pienaar?
Materazzi may have been bad, but I loved the graceless Italian grock. Weird that he'll be remembered most for getting butted by Zidane in a WC Final.

Where's the 'dislike' button when you need it.. NO
6253800_instead-of-the-dislike-button-everyone_tb6fd0609.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back