Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up because I was told by a friend that he had been instructed to remove Gana off the site. I thought people would like to know this. He was removed like I said. I am very much an Everton fan, I live in south Manchester but I do have a season ticket in the lower Bullens. Just because I don't spend my life on a forum doesn't make me less of a fan, bloody hell.... Get a grip.

tenor.gif

I fear we'll see a pressing outfit with little clue what to do with the ball when we get it and no one with the class to punish opponents.

That can change I suppose. But Lukaku and Barkley leaving will set us back. The signings so far are unimpressive to me.
We're going to have to see how we're going to play, it's going to be different to the last few seasons that's for sure. We've only signed two players mate and, although we've paid a bit of a premium, they seem decent enough to me but, again, we'll find out soon enough.

I meant all the to and from me and you wasnt important, just forget about it mate and if Gana moves this Summer then its a result innit, for you I mean, you can come and tell me how much of a trumpet I am.

Who have you got your eye on for RW lad?
I'd rather be dead wrong and look a complete plank....

RW is a tough one, there really isn't a lot on offer is there. Wouldn't mind a look at Chamberlain, always rated him as a wide player.

Sadly don't believe we'll be signing anyone before Lukaku is gone.

I PERSONALLY will be surprised if we signed many attacking players till the Barkley and Lukaku sagas are settled or maybe they already are.

Anyway, Sandro will probably be done this weekend and Keane early next week, IMHO, with Cuco Martina and Ghezzal signed on 1st July.

NOT ITK

Credit where it is due, it was a masterstroke getting lukaku, even at 28m. But he was equally clueless (as koeman as you suggest) with the purchases of niasse and Kone who are 2 of the worst signings the club have ever made in the Premiership era.
Not Niasse.

I PERSONALLY will be surprised if we signed many attacking players till the Barkley and Lukaku sagas are settled or maybe they already are.

Anyway, Sandro will probably be done this weekend and Keane early next week, IMHO, with Cuco Martina and Ghezzal signed on 1st July.

NOT ITK

We'll never break in the top 4 with those players mate. Underwhelming :blush: We're shopping from the 4th bracket.

With Sandro signed that will be about 55M spent. Wonder if that is the warchest and the rest will be funded by sales. Not complaining mind, think that would be peachy and pretty amazing to be honest.

Could mean:
Deadwood 45M (Niasse - 7, Cleverly - 8, Del - 10, McCarthy - 15, others - 5)
Rom 85M
Ross 30M

That could be an obscene amount of money left to spend. Course i hope Rom and Ross stay, but it still would leave enough for Keane and perhaps a winger (or Gray I suppose).

Crazy times.....

We will have 38 league games.

2 x EL qualifiers. Assuming we progress..

Minimum 6 EL group games.

So that's 46 games without any progression from EL.

We'd then have to get knocked out in the first round of both domestic cups to play fewer than 50 games this season.

It is entirely feasible we might play 55+ games this season and we need a squad that can cope with that.
Probably 48/49 in total. I cant see us getting far in cup domestic cup competitions that are given zero priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back