Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Daily Mail reporting Everton maintain an interest in Las Palmas defender Mauricio Lemos. The player has a £26m release clause. The Mail also says we are looking to tie up a deal for Burnley's Michael Keane this week.
Both of these lads would be sound.

He signed up today mate, his only posts have been regarding Gana, hes not Everton.
I signed up because I was told by a friend that he had been instructed to remove Gana off the site. I thought people would like to know this. He was removed like I said. I am very much an Everton fan, I live in south Manchester but I do have a season ticket in the lower Bullens. Just because I don't spend my life on a forum doesn't make me less of a fan, bloody hell.... Get a grip.

I signed up because I was told by a friend that he had been instructed to remove Gana off the site. I thought people would like to know this. He was removed like I said. I am very much an Everton fan, I live in south Manchester but I do have a season ticket in the lower Bullens. Just because I don't spend my life on a forum doesn't make me less of a fan, bloody hell.... Get a grip.

What you on about?

1242.gif

Que? What are you on about?

Idrissa Gueye will leave this summer. A friend of mine has been told to remove his and Enner Valencia's name from a very very reputable website for their next update. I don't know where he's going but this lad hasn't been wrong yet...

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/en/c/football-kits/shop-by-player/gana-17

Well tell your friend I said hes a lying tulip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back