Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up because I was told by a friend that he had been instructed to remove Gana off the site. I thought people would like to know this. He was removed like I said. I am very much an Everton fan, I live in south Manchester but I do have a season ticket in the lower Bullens. Just because I don't spend my life on a forum doesn't make me less of a fan, bloody hell.... Get a grip.

What a waste of time that was.

Stick around mate, enjoy the forum, chat to fellow blues about Everton, this isnt important.
Never said it was important, I've followed Grandoldteam on twitter for ages and when I was told by my mate about Gana I thought I'd get involved and let others know. At the time he was removed from the site.... I will enjoy the forum though, it's about time I joined it. My mate owes me a pint for the stick I've got on here. I'll stick to posting less controversial stuff in future

Never said it was important, I've followed Grandoldteam on twitter for ages and when I was told by my mate about Gana I thought I'd get involved and let others know. At the time he was removed from the site.... I will enjoy the forum though, it's about time I joined it. My mate owes me a pint for the stick I've got on here. I'll stick to posting less controversial stuff in future

I meant all the to and from me and you wasnt important, just forget about it mate and if Gana moves this Summer then its a result innit, for you I mean, you can come and tell me how much of a trumpet I am.

Who have you got your eye on for RW lad?

Time for cat gifs?

Cat-Punches-Friendly-Dog.gif

Telling ya man, this window is gonna be disgusting for fees.
Every time I scroll through the BBC gossip page and see the fees, I can't help but think, nah .

Just can't see the vast majority of these actually happening. There would be no coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back