Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams and Bolasie better than Stones and Deulofeu? Not in any rational world.

Calvert-Lewin and Niasse is a tough call. WTF has C-L done actually?

Williams and Bolasie are wayyy better players than Stones and Del. Bolasie did more in his first couple of months than Del has done since he arrived. And Williams, well he can actually defend.

The assumption here is that Lukaku contributed to no goals other than the ones he scored. It is complete nonsense to say we would have finished in the same position without him, maybe without the timing of his goals, but not without him.

If you watch him in the match, he occupies two defenders most of the time, allowing other players to move and score. Not his fault that they miss tap ins etc.

Anyway, as this was in the transfer thread, I replied here, probably should have been in the lukaku thread.

Greatly encouraged by business and prospects so far, more still to do and some people to move on.
Did you purposefully miss the end of my sentence off? If we'd of sold Lukaku we would of had to get another striker in, (although before Lukaku we still finished higher up the leagues without a quality striker). How that would pan out- no idea, our midfield may of scored more. Probably Gabbiadini would of been forced over the line too.

Williams and Bolasie are wayyy better players than Stones and Del. Bolasie did more in his first couple of months than Del has done since he arrived. And Williams, well he can actually defend.
Wrong on every point, imo. Completely wrong.

i have put the gimp back in its box and on ignore now. You will hear no more from me in retaliation to the bile it spouts.

Anyhoo, transfer window is going well thus far, Keane nailed on now after Joyce's piece, Sandro too, that's 5 in already, some surprises to follow I think.
How do you do this mate? And if you do doesn't it just make every thread unreadable as you don't know what people are responding to?

Davek & The Moaning Many
Davek & The Fuming Few
Davek & The Easily Wound Up Eejits

pick a band name and get out on the road guys and leave the thread until September.

Everton please sign Jonathan Viera and Roque Mesa, pay no attention to @MorgsGoat 's height prejudice
You can contribute with news stories! Rather than moanception lollol moaning about the moaning, from the moaner :Blink:

How do you do this mate? And if you do doesn't it just make every thread unreadable as you don't know what people are responding to?

Go to your profile and do from there mate.

Re your second question - I don't think that matters too much, you can easily guess what they are responding to.

Not really a Bolasie fan, think Del the more talented player. Just wish he had Bolasies cardiovascular system- then we'd have a world beater on our hands. Would of loved to see what Koeman could of done with Stone's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back