Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this so-called Evertonian put as much effort into something constructive in his life as he does spent on here griping about Koeman, he could actually, well maybe achieve something.

The above post, still referring to the former manager and what he did, despite his obvious failings, and the anger and hate towards the current manager, all in 1 pathetic post.

Never met him, but have to say this is definitely the saddest individual I have ever come across on any platform of interactive internet media.
Started his own thread yesterday to fuel his own nonsense and hatred of everything Everton. No coincidence he started as soon as we announce another positive signing. I wish people would stop responding to him so he would crawl off like he did when the former manager left us in the s**ts.

Ha Ha.

39 goals shipped in that first season - second lowest for the club in the PL.

Hopefully the Dutchman surpasses "the clown's" goals against record as well as his points and season win records.

And in the second season?

Very selective Dave - just ignore the difficult points to answer.

Let me help you. It was 50 goals against in 14/15 and 55 against in 15/16.

44 last year btw.

Martinez barely ever played Mirallas and Del together, you're beyond clueless
Most potent attack we've had for years...certainly since the Kanchelskis era.

Now we'll have a pop gun attack when Lukaku and Barkley.

And second and third seasons.......1st season he inherited an organised defence. Koeman inherited an absolute shambles.
Lol.

He inherited a team that could play football when it got from behind the couch where the cowards liked to reside way too often.

Now let's see what Koeman is made of in the transfer market. He's signed some duffers so far in Williams, Calvert-Lewin and Bolasie: that's £40M virtually pissed up against the wall right there. Lookman the jury is out on.

He needs to prove he can fashion an attacking unit. I'm less than convinced he can.

...over to the Dutchman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back