Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe but even your use of the word coach admits that transfers aren't solely down to Koeman. You didn't mention who identifies the targets in your series of myopic anti-Koeman posts. Director of football has a big role in this. How Lookman and DCL can be judged definitively at this stage when we knew we were buying potential is ridiculous.
ALL signings are down to Koeman. Final say = his call.

images

Oh Daaaavo
You came and you spoke on the Forum
And you spoke away all the boredum
But they sent you away ohh Daaavo

Ohh Daaaavo
You came and stopped heads from wobblin'
Sitting under your bridge like a Goblin
Ohhhh Daaaavo

He needs to fashion a team that can challenge for Champions League football. Not just a team that looks good when attacking. I'm sure we'll see new players under Koeman in this transfer window, which will mark a change of style to the one he inherited which was no where near challenging for anything.
He needs to do more than that. You can challenge for top four without cash as Moyes and Martinez proved. Getting cash will mean he has to deliver that CL spot. Apparently he'll get money this summer so he has a point to prove next season.

I for one believe he's way out of his depth pushing the envelope and gambling for wins - which is what you require to get the points total required to take a top four spot. We'll have to improve by about 15 points next season to stand a good chance of a top four finish. On the evidence so far presented I cant see this feller having the ability to organise a team to get that improvement.

We'll see. The pressure will be on and he needs to deliver top four or a cup.

He needs to do more than that. You can challenge for top four without cash as Moyes and Martinez proved. Getting cash will mean he has to deliver that CL spot. Apparently he'll get money this summer so he has a point to prove next season.

I for one believe he's way out of his depth pushing the envelope and gambling for wins - which is what you require to get the points total required to take a top four spot. We'll have to improve by about 15 points next season to stand a good chance of a top four finish. On the evidence so far presented I cant see this feller having the ability to organise a team to get that improvement.

NET SPEND = Top 4

????

lol once in 13 yrs between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back