Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what if lukaku suddenly got a career threatening injury?

I think these people assume we would have a firesale.

Ive said, I think we have spent the money we had lying around and maybe a little bit of future sales, the likes of Niasse, Geri, maybe McCarthy, the money from USM, the increased Sportsbeans deal, not to mention some of that 80m from Mosh is floating around the books.

If Lukaku is sold, he will be replaced.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Spurs didn't spend £80m on left wingers before selling Bale ?????????????????? Giroud good ????????????????

Oh, but THEY did.

Paulinho £17,000,000 LW
Nacer Chadli £7,000,000 LW
Roberto Soldado £25,800,000 LW
Etienne Capoue £8,600,000 LW
Christian Eriksen £11,000,000 LW
Erik Lamela £25,800,000 LW
Vlad Chiriches £8,500,000 LW

???????????Giroud horrible face?????????????????????????????????????Giroud horrible face?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ive said, I think we have spent the money we had lying around and maybe a little bit of future sales, the likes of Niasse, Geri, maybe McCarthy, the money from USM, the increased Sportsbeans deal, not to mention some of that 80m from Mosh is floating around the books.

with 3 strikers i hope. I'm not advocating his selling, but if we're lining up tosh like gray to play 2nd/3rd fiddle to him. Whereas if we sold him we could get two £30m strikers and a £15m one, we may actually be massively better off.

Why did you post a vid of Brazils first team???

Anyway Zat, I didnt say he hasnt played, I just said he doesnt anymore, probably cos hes no longer U20.

Oh and by the way Zat, ive just realised, Brazil didnt even qualify for the U20 World Cup, so playing for the shame of Brazil aint all dat.

The world cup qualifying was last year before he was in the side. Before this year he had only played 2 friendlies...

I thought the last u20 fixtures were in the south American championship in Feb :o

That link is a goal he scored....hence his name in the link title lol

Oh, but THEY did.

Paulinho £17,000,000 LW

???????????Giroud horrible face?????????????????????????????????????Giroud horrible face?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Say what ya want about Giroud am not arsed, but he's flawless in the face department

Yes, but by who? I really don't think Sandro is his replacement like some are saying, so it's really interesting to think who we could be in for as a replacement. who's gaurenteed to grab us 20 league goals? as I imagine that's the quality theyd be targeting.

Oh, but THEY did.

Paulinho £17,000,000 LW

that's gone way over my head...

with 3 strikers i hope. I'm not advocating his selling, but if we're lining up tosh like gray to play 2nd/3rd fiddle to him. Whereas if we sold him we could get two £30m strikers and a £15m one, we may actually be massively better off.

I THINK, we will try and buy 1 really, really good 1, I say try, cos the top end Strikers would laugh at our attempts to sign them, but im sure the money will be used, but thats the thing, people talking about Net spend, say we sell Lukaku and Walsh has his eyes on a few players, lets say he picks us up 5 players for 50m, it doesnt matter how much players cost, we are about to pick up Sandro and Gana for around 10m, you dont have to spend loads for quality.

Yes, but by who? I really don't think Sandro is his replacement like some are saying, so it's really interesting to think who we could be in for as a replacement. who's gaurenteed to grab us 20 league goals? as I imagine that's the quality theyd be targeting.

Vincent J.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Spurs didn't spend £80m on left wingers before selling Bale ?????????????????? Giroud good ????????????????

Oh, but THEY did.

Paulinho £17,000,000 LW

Someone appears to have left the tap on in the question mark factory.

Oh, but THEY did.

Paulinho £17,000,000 LW

Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back