Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Until Sep 1st I will still offer the point that we could be spending 70 million pounds but probably getting 80 back soon enough so spending the lukaku money well enough for my liking but still no real statement of intent in terms of trying to spend more than just a sell to buy policy

I dragged the above here, cos it makes more sense.

The only spending the Lukaku money shouts make ZERO sense, for 1 reason and 1 reason alone, we HAVENT replaced Lukaku.

Usually we are waiting to see what/whos left at the end of the window, getting the players the others dont want. Nice to be getting players in early.

Apologies mate, misread you a little bit there. For me the biggest issue is if you look at the top scorers last year, especially for the teams above us, they all have multiple players getting over ten goals. Rom got 25... The next closest was Barkley with 5, then Coleman has 4. That's not good enough whether Rom stays or not and has to be addressed this window. And if you remove Rom out of the equation then it's hard not to be extremely worried about getting goals next season.
Can expect Klaassen to get at least 10, if Sandro arrives I'd expect at least 10 from him also and if Barkley stays with better players around him I'd imagine he can get at least 10, if someone like Sigurdsson comes in I reckon we'd have another 10 goals at least plus whoever else we have in the squad already will chip in with another 20 to 25 goals across the team surely. I reckon we'll be OK we still scored 32 goals i think without lukakus goals and assists.

I dragged the above here, cos it makes more sense.

The only spending the Lukaku money shouts make ZERO sense, for 1 reason and 1 reason alone, we HAVENT replaced Lukaku.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Spurs didn't spend £80m on left wingers before selling Bale ?????????????????? Giroud good ????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back