Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody talk to me about sexy playmakers, I don't know how many years I have watched Everton but I still don't believe I have seen one, probably count the amount of defence splitting balls on one hand, Gravesen few times in that 6 months of magic, Geri against Sunderland and Donovan at Villa away.... WE DESERVE ONE

Somebody talk to me about sexy playmakers, I don't know how many years I have watched Everton but I still don't believe I have seen one, probably count the amount of defence splitting balls on one hand, Gravesen few times in that 6 months of magic, Geri against Sunderland and Donovan at Villa away.... WE DESERVE ONE

Did you not support us when Arteta was here mate?

He did become crab like, but at times he was la playmaker, Ross is as well.

Football seems to be shifting away from the classic number 10 la playmaker, magic comes from the wings these days.

Ok ill change my want to just someone with an eye for a pass.

Pienaar talk to me....
hqdefault.jpg

I think Suso would be a good fit, and we desperately need wingers. If you look at producing goals, winger was woeful last season, our best was 4 with Kev, and after that our best winger was 3 players tied with 1 goal. Two 8 goal wingers would make a world of difference. Im sure the hope is Lookman and Kev can maybe get 8 out of one spot, but we need a dominant winger in the other unless we plan to keep Lukaku and play Sandro there.

Emil Forsberg at Leipzig is the one I want.

Not a clue if it's even possible but we should at least bloody try.

I think Suso would be a good fit, and we desperately need wingers. If you look at producing goals, winger was woeful last season, our best was 4 with Kev, and after that our best winger was 3 players tied with 1 goal. Two 8 goal wingers would make a world of difference. Im sure the hope is Lookman and Kev can maybe get 8 out of one spot, but we need a dominant winger in the other unless we plan to keep Lukaku and play Sandro there.

I think this with a target man other than Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back