Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have the BBC suddenly started reporting moves that aren't finalised? Seems a bit gimmicky? Just wait til ink is on paper!

You lot have just watched one U21 game haven't you. It's okay to admit it, I won't be cross. I'll be back here for the vault in a few years though. Memory like an elephant me.

Every game he played at the euros and the odd Bristol game but not many and I'm not impressed at all.

Rom isn't leaving, Chelsea won't pay 100 mil for him, it's not Chelsea style, yes they spend big but never huge, there not gonna give us 100 mil and we aren't selling for less, if we do we're stupid

Rom won't go for £100m though. I know we've put that price on his head but we will let him go for less in the end once we get our targets/replacements in.

I think he'll leave for around £70-80m plus.....

Emil Forsberg at Leipzig is the one I want.

Not a clue if it's even possible but we should at least bloody try.

He'd cost about 60m as Leipzig have no need for money mate.

He's also like most Leipzig and Monaco players likely highly overrated.

Both teams worked really well for one season and shocked everyone, strangely Leicester did the same, so a fair few of these mega hyped players will actually turn into drinkwater a Morgan types

I think this with a target man other than Lukaku
Could be, Sandro to me seems like he could play on the wing, but I guess it also depends on what he told him. Regardless, we need either one top class winger or target man, with Sandro taking the other spot.

I'm guessing Siggy depends on Ross? Kinda wish we had just bought him last season.

I don't think so. Sigurdsson can play CM, No.10 (which we don't tend to play with under Koeman) and on the left and Koeman doesn't trust Barkley in CM, we don't play with a genuine No.10 in Koeman's preferred 4-3-3 system so Barkley won't play there and he's never played Barkley from the left either. Koeman started using Barkley wide right in a front three with the license to drift inside but I can see Koeman wanting Sigurdsson to play a similar role for us but on the left like he did well last season for Swansea.

If we get all our targets in this summer, I'm not so sure where Barkley gets in IF he stays? He won't get anywhere near CM with the options we now have or will have there and I think we will try and bring in either a proper winger or wide forward for the right so I can't see Barkley getting used out there on a regular basis either?!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back