Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error..not that bothered but was passing on info from someone who knows Keane very well...perhaps things change and utd pulled the plug after signing the Swedish centre half..I was told despite early interest from us and Liverpool that Keane wanted to go back to utd and that it had reached a stage where personal terms were agreed

Not that bothered.......but had to respond

The vaults never lie

Some players just fit certain leagues, and just cannot adapt.

It will be interesting to see how Mo Salah does as he was garbage at Chelsea. I think he is a bigger gamble than the media have made out (unsurprising seen as who he signed for)

He will do ok as the way their manager sets up is all out attacking etc, but he won't push them on from where they already are. And he could very well go full borini

He had one absolutely brilliant season at the age of 25 before that he was a journeyman player mate, I'd be highly sceptical it was a blip year.

1 brilliant season and the rest still effective. Some players just need better teammates to shine. If you ever watch him play more than a game or two he's really impressive and works his socks off.

3 players on the verge of signing. I can see Monday being the day but would you want them all announced on the same day shock & awe style or one on Monday, one Tuesday & one Wednesday to own the media for several days.

If the second way then Keane on Monday, Sandro Tuesday & Henry Onyekuru on Wednesday.

Would love a 4th that none of us expect too.

1 brilliant season and the rest still effective. Some players just need better teammates to shine. If you ever watch him play more than a game or two he's really impressive and works his socks off.

Maybe so mate, just suspicious of a player who till 25 was playing in the second division.

Similarly sceptical about all the RedBull players and the Monaco ones, is it the prefect blend of team-mates and system or the individual class of the player

3 players on the verge of signing. I can see Monday being the day but would you want them all announced on the same day shock & awe style or one on Monday, one Tuesday & one Wednesday to own the media for several days.

If the second way then Keane on Monday, Sandro Tuesday & Henry Onyekuru on Wednesday.

Mate the media will be more arsed about Lukaku leaving for a world record fee on the 1st, that will entirely be the narrative

Only Keane would be available for training next week so hopefully him as early as poss.

Maybe so mate, just suspicious of a player who till 25 was playing in the second division.

Similarly sceptical about all the RedBull players and the Monaco ones, is it the prefect blend of team-mates and system or the individual class of the player

Individual for some of them. Fabinho? Amazing. Bakayoko? Pretty overrated for me. Keita? Class. Selke (now gone)? Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back