Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone hear anything on Anton Donkor looked brilliant in the few appearances he made last season for the U23's, i wonder will we get him on loan again?
I think we're re-signing him mate, we're just deciding if we can get another loan to see how he does, or pay the 1.4m.

Sadly we cant buy a new striker till we sell the big sulking belgian.

You gotta consider that 1% chance he will remain.

Regardless we need another striker, even as cover/competition. We let Kone and Valencia go yesterday. I agree doubtful we could buy a big name/mega expensive striker until he is sold.

Regardless we need another striker, even as cover/competition. We let Kone and Valencia go yesterday. I agree doubtful we could buy a big name/mega expensive striker until he is sold.

We do need another striker and ideally we would have 2 big names like Laccyfella and Lukaku, but not many clubs have 2 top class strikers, so sadly we are in limbo, as a club we must prepare for Lukaku to stay and Lukaku to leave, but both require different types of signings, so we wait sadly.

Would anyone still take Yarmolenko i think he would be the perfect fit for what Koeman is trying to get.. On the right hand side of a front 3 i think he would be perfect, scores goals i could see him easy getting 12 to 15 a season makes goals and works hard.
And would not cost much more than about £12mil now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back