Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't stopped raining all day over here.

Sunny England, I'm jealous

Mate I live around Gent; I'd welcome the rain here. In the past weeks it has only rained for 2-3 days here. I want more rain. Don't know where you live but I'm guessing this is the first rain in weeks.

Give Sevilla Muriel and get Batshuayi instead
Actually still think Batshuayi could be on.

Lukaku and Llorente to Chelsea (we know Conte fancies Llorente). Abraham to Swansea and Mischy to us.

Wait, what's that? Swap deals don't happen you say?

Nevermind then, as you were.

My mate who's following Serie A since he was a kid is saying Muriel is a pure talent and he's unstoppable when on fire, but on the other side he's typical "latino loco" and he's mostly lazy.

Similar, but not complete turd, which is important.

My concern is we don't have a proper mata, fabregas, ozil type of play maker in our team. It's a very strange setup now. We do have klaasen but his main strength running into the box, but who will provide all those passes for him and Lukaku?

...Marca reporting Everton have made a £17m bid for Luis Muriel and his agent, Alessandro Lucci, will discuss personal terms next week.

Reckon that's a credible link? I'm sure Marca were in all our hate books the other day for their bull crap Sandro to Real Madrid story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back