Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone still take Yarmolenko i think he would be the perfect fit for what Koeman is trying to get.. On the right hand side of a front 3 i think he would be perfect, scores goals i could see him easy getting 12 to 15 a season makes goals and works hard.
And would not cost much more than about £12mil now...

That Russian chairman is a right royal pain

Would anyone still take Yarmolenko i think he would be the perfect fit for what Koeman is trying to get.. On the right hand side of a front 3 i think he would be perfect, scores goals i could see him easy getting 12 to 15 a season makes goals and works hard.

Our record on buying from Russian clubs: Niasse, Bily, McGeady.

What could possibly go wrong?

I've never seen him play but he has decent stats.

Then again it is in Ukraine.

Wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps like

oh I would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back