Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlights from one game. Show me 38 games, a seasons worth of games span out over his Everton career where he's given us games like that. You won't be able to! And yeah, better players around him should bring out more in him but like I've said to someone else, he has that with Belgium yet vs the better teams he still struggles to show up. For me, he's too easy to keep quiet. The real top talents, players have the capability to still be effective when your off your game or kept reasonably quiet.

Belgium have a really, really rubbish manager.

Highlights from one game. Show me 38 games, a seasons worth of games span out over his Everton career where he's given us games like that. You won't be able to! And yeah, better players around him should bring out more in him but like I've said to someone else, he has that with Belgium yet vs the better teams he still struggles to show up. For me, he's too easy to keep quiet. The real top talents, players have the capability to still be effective when your off your game or kept reasonably quiet.

Belgium are crap (somewhat amazingly). Chelsea are very good.

We linked with any strikers yet, apart from Muriel? We need another striker, even with Lukaku, in my opinion. Lukaku, Sandro (incoming), DCL (Koeman plays him wide) are our strikers.

Looks like he's leaving the Arsenal, he is the kind of pacy wide forward Koeman likes. But yes tend to agree he would be over priced and inconsistent.

His name escapes me, rhymes with frown.
Cheers mate.

IMG_0449.webp

IMG_0450.webp

IMG_0451.webp

IMG_0452.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back