Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham in talks to sign Javier Hernandez - lets get in there Everton and watch all the 'appy 'ammers heads fall off as we pinch another of the players they were after.

Giroud and sandro up front would be good (though I still think lukaku would be better) but Mirallis and bolaise are not goals scorers (but decent squad players to bring on in the last 30 mins) . Rooney can't play a full 90 minutes. Lookman and DCL are third choice back up players for any position at this point I would say. So we definetly need 1or 2 new wingers/attackers if we want to challenge for top 4.
I think Lookman especially will have a lot more time on the pitch next season

so Sandro and Keane as good as done. Giroud and Rooney possible. Gylfi a possibility and Martino in on a free to cover RB. is that the end of the overhaul or do we bring in one or two more and who?

so Sandro and Keane as good as done. Giroud and Rooney possible. Gylfi a possibility and Martino in on a free to cover RB. is that the end of the overhaul or do we bring in one or two more and who?

definitely need a back up left back...still don't know if Cuco Martina can play there and not sure how much RK has faith in Galloway...maybe he'll chance Mori there but I doubt it, that's too Tony Pulis for me

West Ham in talks to sign Javier Hernandez - lets get in there Everton and watch all the 'appy 'ammers heads fall off as we pinch another of the players they were after.
Whilst it would be sort of cool to trump the Hammers on another of their targets, I don't think Javier Hernandez is the one for us. Now Giroud on the other hand;)

I work as an area manager in the property and facilities section of Royal Mail and just received this text from one of the cleaners there who is from Brazil.

"Hi boss, my friend from Brazil they son has the contract for play to Everton.
They going to live in widnes, they both want working even part time if you know something let me know"

I know the grammar is poor, I just typed it in as it was sent to me.

Any ideas who this could be, probably just some youngster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back