Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work as an area manager in the property and facilities section of Royal Mail and just received this text from one of the cleaners there who is from Brazil.

"Hi boss, my friend from Brazil they son has the contract for play to Everton.
They going to live in widnes, they both want working even part time if you know something let me know"

I know the grammar is poor, I just typed it in as it was sent to me.

Any ideas who this could be, probably just some youngster?
@orly

If Ross stays, he's still our first choice 'playmaker' barring Sig (or another) coming in.

But there'll certainly be more competition all through the squad, which can only be a good thing.
We don't really have any other creative players, which is a concern. Im hoping that we'll bring in a player like sigurdsson, and another if Barkley leaves.

It wouldn't happen but can you imagine the fume if we bought VVD with the Lukaku money, Southampton calling Everton FC a classy club how they have handled transfer negotiations. I'd just tune into talk sport and the local radio to hear Aldridge and Quinn choking on their bitterness.

Their fans have had the smiles wiped off their faces with us finally spending as promised. They loved that 'glass ceiling' shout on their forum, I can safely say that's been rammed down their throats now and they've been well and truly piped down. Love it!

I work as an area manager in the property and facilities section of Royal Mail and just received this text from one of the cleaners there who is from Brazil.

They going to live in widnes, they both want working even part time if you know something let me know"

All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break them for no one.

We don't really have any other creative players, which is a concern. Im hoping that we'll bring in a player like sigurdsson, and another if Barkley leaves.

Well with Klaassen, we've signed a player who creates space for others, without really being traditionally 'creative' in the sense of a David Silva, Sigurdsson type etc.

So that should, in theory, free up Barkley to have more of an impact.

Their fans have had the smiles wiped off their faces with us finally spending as promised. They loved that 'glass ceiling' shout on their forum, I can safely say that's been rammed down their throats now and they've been well and truly piped down. Love it!
Funnily enough I've got a couple of kopite mates and they've not mentioned our signings. Funnily enough the only one they mentioned was Pickford (as they should have been in for him).:dance:
I've just quietly gone about my business, not even mentioning the football, but their silence says everything.

We have a Brazilian player called Pedro Neves who we signed from Charlton earlier this year. Could be him.

We had been linked with Lucas Lima from Brazil about a week ago, I cant see this being right though as he will probably be on proper money if he comes

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.co...lfi-sigurdsson-ronald-koeman-ernesto-valverde

Signed: Pickford, Klaassen, Onyekuru
Pending: Keane, Sandro
Interest: Giroud, Rooney
Sold: Cleverley, Deulofeu
Likely to be sold: McGeady, Lukaku, Niasse
Uncertain: Barkley, Funes Mori, Robles (hope they all stay)

That represents a class window even with the loss of Lukaku - replacing Lukaku/Kone/Valencia with Giroud/Sandro/Rooney is not bad business at all. Would imagine cover for full back still to come with possibly a wide player as well.

I don't think we will spend 40m for Gylfi so not including him.

If it were all to come to pass would be an incredible window. FC Sexy indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back