Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that he's worried like, not at all.Just tweeting about our business.

R
Carragher just got done on twitter.

Jamie enjoying a spot of refreshments with his tweets

upload_2017-7-3_19-42-38.webp

Not including Onyekuru who's now loaned out

Pickford
Klaassen
Sandro
Keane (TBC)

The age is encouraging. We need more though. If/when Barkley and Lukaku leave, we need a genuine marksman and leader of the line. We need explosive quality from midfield. We also need a playmaker. And we need a genuinely pacy and dangerous LB, and RB cover (he'll loan Kenny out for some reason).

Ha ha that the closest to an excited post I've ever seen from you mate.

Last edited:

whoever's good at photoshop, can they make sure that if we have a nice kit next season, can we photoshop the new kit over all these new signing unveiling photos, just so when we look back at them all in years to come we can try and forget they were all wearing that monstrosity?

It's only just hit me that the photoshoping on the homepage of this forum was done with last season's kit, can we do that for all of our new signings? ha

Phew, I personally think this year Kev will break out with something like 8 and 8 or the like. He will finally have a player in the most advanced position (Sandro I'm assuming) that can play through balls with regularity and exchange passes with.

possibly, i can't see him playing a massive amount, but yeah, he could thrive with better players alongside him. I suppose with him, bolasie when he returns, lennon and lookman, we possibly do have enough for the right, especially as players like sandro or barkley could slot in in what essentially will be a right wing forward position as opposed to a winger.

Would love to see kev have a great season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back