Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just LOVE how we are completely rebuilding the squad independently of the status of our Rom & Barkley. It sends the message that we are on the up either with or without them. To quote Gandalf,

"things are now in motion that cannot be undone."

I think rooney, giroud and another cb is the order of the day. Not that im not enjoying the new Everton its amazing!! An carragher giving it the big one worried much and plus he secretly loved wearing our training kit last season the muppet!!!

Who doesn't like a nice payrise eh?

well my rent went up yesterday because i told the landlady i accidentally opened a letter for her and it was from the debt collectors. Should have kept my mouth shut ffs, so yeah, i'd like and think my honesty deserves a pay rise.

...from both interviews it appears clear that Kenwright is still involved in the process and both players spoke positively of him. Perhaps his role has changed but fair do's to him from the sound of these deals.

I've just said a very similar thing on Keane thread. You can't ignore what he as well as Walsh & Koeman have done in getting these players to buy into the project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back