Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need a couple of top class proven players now. We've bought some young exciting players, we need a proven goal scorer for when Rom's gone.
We've made good buys but all 4 won't fit in without a bit of bit of settling.

No mate.

Lukaku and Barkley are our best and needed to be kept. No one of their class has come in yet and if they dont and we let those two go it will be a window when the quality we have goes down, not up.

Good post Dave, that's why i'm convinced we need to go out and spend 45/50 million on a CF if we lose Rom,

the RS brought in Lambert and Ballotelli for the buck toothed guy, enough said.

No mate.

Lukaku and Barkley are our best and needed to be kept. No one of their class has come in yet and if they dont and we let those two go it will be a window when the quality we have goes down, not up.
One of them Will stay, still hoping both will ..

The spending will have to be reined in soon just from a cohesive p.o.v. - you cant integrate a whole first team - which is what we're headed for - in one summer.

There wiil be serious dislocation for at least half a season as players try to work out what their relationship to each other are.

Bit of a myth mate that, Mourinho has done it before with something like 7 first team signings in one season once, and other managers have also, it's about more getting them in early and getting players in that suit the system you want, hell even Watford when they got promoted basically rep;laced their entire squad and first team and actually started very very well after promotion...

Funnily enough I've got a couple of kopite mates and they've not mentioned our signings. Funnily enough the only one they mentioned was Pickford (as they should have been in for him).:dance:
I've just quietly gone about my business, not even mentioning the football, but their silence says everything.
Funnily enough one has just sent me the carragher tweet. Just reminded him, carragher picked Pickford in his team of the year and Phil Thompson at the end of the season said Liverpool should buy Keane.

No mate.

But you haven't a Scooby who will be replacing them yet bar Sandro and Klassen. So why not wait to judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back