Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

time to ship the whiners aka lukaku and barkley and begin the new EVolution

Ross, in fairness, hasn't said a word.

Let's wait and see. Very hopeful he'll sign a new deal.

Rom hasn't really moaned either, but he can agitate for a move all he wants, Chelsea have to match our valuation or he'll be staying.

*I do think Rom will be gone though.

Even if we're just spending the Lukaku/Barkley money here:

a) it's being spent before we have it, which would have never happened before

b) spending now and selling later means clubs don't know exactly how much money we have, so they can't add on to their asking price

Even if we're just spending the Lukaku/Barkley money here:

a) it's being spent before we have it, which would have never happened before

b) spending now and selling later means clubs don't know exactly how much money we have, so they can't add on to their asking price

I think the main thing that debunks this argument is that the four players we have brought in (not including Henry obvs) are simply players we needed anyway, regardless of Rom/Ross...

We needed a GK, we needed another attacking mid, we needed (at least) one CB and we needed another forward.

If we could go with the squad as it is now, with maybe one or two more in (i.e. full-back cover, wing cover etc) we'd be sorted.

But, ultimately, it's still up in the air as to exactly what will happen from now on in until the Rom deal is sorted.

IMG_5801.webp

Best SUMMER since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back