Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigs-can-fly.png

I am old enough to remember Kendalls team coming out of nowhere.

Have some faith.

I think Chelsea will pay £100m for Lukaku.

If we then bring in Giroud, Dembele, Rooney on loan and VVD we could realistically challenge for the title.

Lot to fall into place for that but we have put a very good young spine together in a matter of weeks. Any outgoings will be replaced with players who want to succeed here.

Exciting.

We wouldn't even have one CL level attacker, let alone be able to challenge for the title.

No, because we´d have just sold the 2nd best striker in the league to the team that won it last season.

We could perhaps challenge for top 4 though.

If we challenge for top 4 we will challenge for top 1. 7 sides will. We could be 7th still. But so could any of the others in the bracket.

We wouldn't even have one CL level attacker, let alone be able to challenge for the title.

I'm not suggesting we would win the title, but would Vardy have been classed as a CL level attacker or Ulloa?

Leicester won the league.

Right so just visited goats squad.. clear deficiency on the wing, excluding any possible leavers.

It seems we have a mindset, either by design or accident of between £25 to £30m per player. Could we splash on Forsberg or go back for Brahimi... (just pulling names from a hat really) either way there is a gap ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back