Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yep, Sky Sports running the story that we've bid £39m for Raul Jimenez. Seems a lot to offer for a player who only started 6 league games last season.
VVD only made 21 appearances so if he's twice the price then yep we're getting ripped right off!

just read an article saying that we got Henry Onyekuru ahead of everyone else because of Mosh's relationship with hsi Agent, a guy called Christophe Henrotay? This Henrotay guy is apparently Tielemans agent too. That would be nice wouldnt it? Just dreaming like!

Coral‏Verified account @Coral 2h2 hours ago
BREAKING: Lionel Messi has agreed a contract extension at Barcelona until 2021. His buyout clause is €300m. Everton reportedly interested.

DD9io_-WAAAPVLF.jpg

24 replies .496 retweets746 likes

It's on :dance:

just read an article saying that we got Henry Onyekuru ahead of everyone else because of Mosh's relationship with hsi Agent, a guy called Christophe Henrotay? This Henrotay guy is apparently Tielemans agent too. That would be nice wouldnt it? Just dreaming like!

Henrotay is one of our favoured agents

Looks after Mirallas still, I think. Was Lukaku's agent until Raiola poached him. Also looks after Henen and the lad we nearly signed Odjidja-Ofoe (I think that's how you spell it). Whenever we're dealing with clubs in Belgium, we tend to use him as our intermediary

Raul Jimenez eh....Liverpool wanting him , West Ham wanting him.
Move aside chumps Ronko's Big Blue Train moving on through .

In all seriousness he is a really good player (based on 4/5 games ive seen him ) he was Portugals record signing last year. Maybe it was the wrong move for him , he's rapidly quick , strong, very skillful , hold up play is very good bringing others into play , should possibly score a lot more ,has a bit of snide about him and all I think now is if Walshy & Koeman have identified him then thats good enough for me.
The days of worrying about players prices are well & truly over now.
:p:p:p:p:p:plollollol
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back