Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Signing on fee - Profit and loss according to the notes to the accounts. Will affect FFP/STTC immediately
Agent fee - added to the cost of player registration and amortised over the period of the contract.
Both in various bits of note 1 to the accounts.
Hope that helps.
Thanks!

...yep, Sky Sports running the story that we've bid £39m for Raul Jimenez. Seems a lot to offer for a player who only started 6 league games last season.

It just goes to show how ridiculous the market is. Near on 40m for a player who scored once all season when playing for atletico. Three years ago a player like that would cost maybe 4m

Doubt this story is true his goal record is poor

I really hope that we haven't bid for Raul Jimenez and it is just a jarg rumour. I remember him from his Atletico days and he was poor. At least a level below his teammates.

Raul Jimenez eh....Liverpool wanting him , West Ham wanting him.
Move aside chumps Ronko's Big Blue Train moving on through .

In all seriousness he is a really good player (based on 4/5 games ive seen him ) he was Portugals record signing last year. Maybe it was the wrong move for him , he's rapidly quick , strong, very skillful , hold up play is very good bringing others into play , should possibly score a lot more ,has a bit of snide about him and all I think now is if Walshy & Koeman have identified him then thats good enough for me.
The days of worrying about players prices are well & truly over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back